Saturday, April 9, 2016

Week -#71 Super excited to get my mind blown by President Rodriguez



Me and my companion.(Elder Ninataype and Elder Stockman.)

​Zone Activity #Aleluya


Momma,
First of all... Happy Birthday to my 2 favorite women on earth! Abbie who turned 18 yesterday, and momma tomorrow, (also still 18) haha
Second of all... General conference was awesome! I have never felt so spiritually filled in my whole life. I think that it was a great time to have conference. 
Nothing much happened this week, We watched conference and for the 3rd consecutive time I got to watch it in English. It was amazing to hear the prophet's real voice. 
We will be going to Saltillo again this week. My companion has to regester for his college clases so we will actually be traveling by night so that he can just do it in the offices, We leave Tuesday night. Super excited to get my mind blown by President Rodriguez again. 
We are going to have a really cool baptism this week, it is a family that showed up to church because of a member that invited them. The Brother was actually a member but somehow his membership record was lost and so we have to re baptize him. He is such a character, he is actually excited to have a second chance to get baptized. we are actually having their civil wedding on Friday, and then they are getting baptized that same day. 
I hope that you can enjoy the fact that you are getting older (hehe) love you, Im thinking about you guys especially because its your birthdays. I am always praying for each and every member of my favorite family. 
Put into practice what you learned from General conference. I know I will be doing the same. 
love you!
-Elder Stockman

Papi,
My companion laughed when I told him you thought he was from Mexico... hahaha
He is as american as I am, his parents are both from Peru. He says that his last name is in that wierd native language that you said that you sometimes heard when you were in Bolivia. He is from North Ogden, he went to Weber High. 

Haha that is a pretty sweet muscle car, I wish I would have damaged the civic and got to drive that around. haha

haha, I havnt laughed that hard in a while, silly Zach. haha 

So this week I also learned a lot from General Conference, I had the opporotunity to watch it in english again. I really liked the talks from Elder Uchtdorf and from Elder Holland. They encouraged me and made me feel better about myself aswell. 

We will be going to Saltillo again this week. My companion has to regester for his college clases so we will actually be traveling by night so that he can just do it in the offices, We leave Tuesday night. Super excited to get my mind blown by President Rodriguez again. 
We are going to have a really cool baptism this week, it is a family that showed up to church because of a member that invited them. The Brother was actually a member but somehow his membership record was lost and so we have to re baptize him. He is such a character, he is actually excited to have a second chance to get baptized. we are actually having their civil wedding on Friday, and then they are getting baptized that same day.

love you and have a great week!
-Elder Stockman

No comments:

Post a Comment