Monday, September 21, 2015

Week #43 FREE Pizza

The members bailed on us so we were all going to pay a little ( 50 each) and the delivery guy got here late hahaha ree Pizza hahahahaha 🙌

Bautismo de Diego. He is the one closest to me.
 Street dog that has cool eyes.


Hey momma!
 I'm doing great here in Saltillo still hahaha. I'm getting kind of bored of being in the same place for 6 months but you know it's ok hahah.
I think that is cool that Abbie had a fun time with her friends on Saturday. That's good to hear that Zach got into Family History. Well nothing has really changes this week. We had a baptism this week of Diego. I feel like it has been a long time since we have baptized. But I have come to realize that I am literally working my butt off and it just isn't the will of the Lord sometimes. How is your spanish going haha?
Tell dad he better start practicing Spanish because I have been eating a lot of salsa hahaha. 
speaking of salsa they give us a lot of different things but sometimes a lot of the same things. When I was in Monclova I ate something called Picadillo every day. here in Saltillo they give me meat and rice, with sopa and corn tortillas. there really aren't flour tortillas like there were in monclova. Oh I miss that hahaha.

(Response to a question about our missionaries that we share with one other Stake)
That would be hard to have to many members I feel like you really couldn't help them that well because there are so many. But there is also an extreme here in Saltillo there is a ward that has 6 missionaries. my ward has 4. Sometimes we eat together and sometimes we dont. it depends.
good to hear that the Neffs are going to stick around haha.
 Anyways I hope you have a great week!
-Elder Stockman

Hey Dad!
hahaha I miss those Zach-isms those were the good old days. 
Sometimes I wake up and think that I just got here and I can't believe that I am going to complete a year from being away from home. But that also means that I only have a year left and that makes me a little bit sad. 
I really miss being able to do family history and being able to go to the temple. but I hope that I will get to go to the temple here in Monterrey one day.
This week we were blessed to be able to have the baptism of Diego. His mom got baptized in April and he is just now wanting to be baptized. But it was a really spiritual experience. 
I can't believe that Zach will be entering the temple that is mind blowing to me haha and even more that he willl be passing the sacrament. Tell him I'm proud of him and that I hope he stays worthy to be in the place of the Lord. 
How is work going? are you still working from home?
love you and I hope you have a great week-.
-Elder Stockman
ps: I miss philly cheese steak sandwiches


No comments:

Post a Comment