Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Week- #47 "I'm starting to grow more facial hair now, and it's annoying!"


Hey Momma! 
Sorry mom a thousand times. I forgot to bring my cable to send pictures. Love you next time I will have a ton.

In one week I will know if I stay or If I go. I really do feel like I am going. Which is kind of sad, but I have really grown to love the people here in this area. I will go where the Lord wants me to go, I will do what he wants me to do, I will be who he wants me to be. 
That last one is the hardest because it is something that we are all still working on. I feel like I'm nothing when I study the scriptures because I see the perfect example of the Savior Jesus Christ. I have been studying his attributes and trying to become more like him but it is hard. 

Can you believe that I'm almost 20! WOW! where did the time go?

I also heard the Zach passed his interview congradulations! tell him that I'm super proud of him.

Don't worry about the package mom, Oh and by the way I changed my mind about the hairgel, I found a brand that I like here in Mexico so you ca have more room for something else. haha

I'm glad that you could listen to Elder Bednar he is a really good speaker. I always like to listen to what he has to say.

This week we have been working with the people that are going to get baptized this weekend, it has been super hard because there is always opposition and Satan doesnt want these people to get baptized, there is so much stress right now but it is a good stress that is motivating me to work harder. 
Not much new happened haha but I love you and hope that you have a good week!
-Elder Stockman

Hey Dad!
Great to hear from you this week!
I can't believe that all of these people are going on the mission. Which means that I have been here for a while now.... hahaha
Thats cool that Nick is going to Georga. Tell I send him the best of wishes.
That's cool that Zach will be going to recieve the Aaronic Priesthood. I'm proud of him and I know he is a worthy young man. I'm super happy here in Lomas still. We will have transfers in 1 week. To be honest I kind of hope that I get transfersed but I have come to love this area and the members and all of the people here. I can't believe that I have been here for 1/5 of my mission. Can you believe that Josh will be leaving the MTC this week. I remember that day haha. When we went to the Airport in Mexico City I totally threw up in the parking lot when we got out of the van. I will probably do the same in a year from now. 

I was thinking the other day that I will soon be 20 years old. I dont think that It has phased me yet but Its kind of wierd that I'm Old now. 
MY NAME MAN
hahahaha
I'm starting to grow more facial hair now too. It's annoying to have to shave every day. Haha

Anyways I hope that you have a wonderful week! and that you can always be happy. Good luck with your work too! you are always in my prayers.
love
-Elder Stockman


No comments:

Post a Comment