Monday, May 16, 2016

Week- #77 "Great news I found the camera"

The Elders of the Ramon Arizpe area. 


Hey Momma!
Good news I found the camera, The secretaries called me and told me that I had left it in the offices. But I will have it in my hands tomorrow.
 
Pretty excited because we are going to be doing a book of mormon proselyting activity this week in a huge public park. We are going to have 108 Books of Mormon to hand out and we are going to get a couple of baptisms out of this i am sure.

Thats so crazy that you ran into Devan there. Its been so long that we have seen or heard from them. Im glad that you can spoil the missionaries with Donuts. Dang I miss those.  

Its been a really good week. This is the last week of the transfers and im excited to see what is going to happen. I think that I will stay and recieve a new companion and that my other companions are going to be leaving. Elder Rose told me yesterday that there wont be a need for trios next transfer because there is an Elder that is coming from Chile. I sure hope that that happens. I have loved the trio and all but its a lot better to just be with one companion.

I cant believe that it is the end of the school year for you guys. Thats crazy because I was thinking about it and I only have 4 transfers left in the mission.
I hope that everything goes well with the graduation of Abbie.

Tell Jeff that Im proud of him for wanting to go on the mission and that he is a good example for all of us. He will learn and grow a lot. 

The members here are really good hard workers. They used to not be until they put an ex assistent and the zone leaders here. Somehow that rumor got around and now they have a ton of trust in us. 

I have been healthy. I have been enjoying the vegetables here in the south of Coahuila and less tortillas de Harina and less meat and grease. Sure its still there but its a lot less common that the members give us stuff like that here. The further south you go the more healthy the food gets.

 Elder Rose comes home the same day as ninataype. In 7 weeks! They are brothers in the mission. 

I love you and have a great week!
-Elder Stockman

Ps. About my list camera cord....
I made a deal with Ninataype that I forgot to tell you about. I traded him my black laundry hamper for his camera cord because he left his backpack in a taxi in Saltillo a while back and his camera was in there. So he really didnt have a need for the cable. 

Hey Dad!
So good news about the camera, the secretaries called me this week and told me that I had left in in the offices. i will have it in my hands tomorrow. PHEW!

Thats really cool to see that Dom won a gold medal. Im so proud of that guy!

haha I liked that rant that you had and then decided to stop it before you got "worked up" haha. I sure love you guys a lot. Its really strange to me to think that Andrew no longer lives in Utah, and that Abbie is going to be done with School. I really hope that Zach can keep on magnifying his callings and that he can do his chores.
Its kind of wierd to think that we already have transfers. This transfer is going by really fast. Its sad that I only have 4 transfers left. And that the day to when President Rodriguez leaves is quickly coming aswell. He says hi by the way haha

I love you guys and Say hi to all from me.
-Elder Stockman



No comments:

Post a Comment