Monday, June 27, 2016

Week #82- President Cahoon arrived tonight.

Ha,ha.. A funny newspaper that I found in divisions.

What is up with this!! FRED CHIKEN

Hey Momma! 
This week it has been a pretty great week. We took a couple of really great investigators to church. They will be getting baptized on the 9th of July. Who know if I will still be here in Ramos Arizpe or not, haha but either way there is going to be a baptism. The area is going really well. I love it here. The great majority of the members really are great missionaries. They care about the new people. They just need to do their home/visiting teaching.

¿How did Zach convince you guys to get those drums? by the way that is super surreal to see a picture of the inside of the house.
Hey I heard what happened to Trent. That is super crazy! im super glad that everything is ok with him and the other missionaries. 

Its Crazy to think that President Cahoon is almost here. He gets here tonight and President Rodriguez leavs tomorrow morning.

Here is a picture of my new President,
President Cahoon and his wife. 

This week we have the zone meeting on Tuesday, then on Wednesday we will have the leadership conference with the new president. And then on Thursday we will be having a multi-zone conference with the new President. its also the last week of the transfer. I have so many dear friends and a companion that will be going home next week. I hope that the time doesnt keep flying. After all I only have like 4 1/2 months left. I still have so much work to do its crazy. Love you  and I hope that you have a great week!
-Elder Stockman

Hey Dad!

So this week it was cool to be able to bring a couple of really great investigators to church this week. We are doing super well here in Ramos Arizpe, it is fun to just lose yourself in the work. The only problem is that the day goes by so dang fast. I still feel like there is so much work to do. Im starting to feel really old and my bones and back and feet are starting to creak and ache. haha I guess thats what almost 20 months on the mission does to you.

So within a couple of hours President Cahoon will be here in the misison. President Rodriguez leaves early in the morning tomorrow. It will be sad to see him go but it is also super cool and exciting to be able to have the new mission president.
Anyways I love you and I hope that you have a great week!
-Elder Stockman

No comments:

Post a Comment