Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Week #96- 30 days to go.


Some of the local wildlife. 

Hey Mom!
So I was looking back on those pictures that you sent me from when I left from the airport. I think everything has changed everyone looks so different. its cool what can happen in 2 years, right?
So now I only have 30 days left, It's a really weird feeling that I don't really know how to explain. I think that If you were to ask me if I was happy then I would say that I was. But if you were to ask me if I was sad then I would also say that I was. It's like every single emotion at once. Who knows?
So I think that my P-days are pretty much the same. But the only difference is now I have to ask permission to leave out of my area, when before I didn't. But since my zone leader is my ex companion he loves me. 
Actually I will be having my second to last interview with President this Thursday. The last one will be a couple of days before I leave. I'm pretty excited to get to see him again. I am going to ask to take a picture with him and his wife because I still havn't got one.

Quinn's mission home is in Florida? that seems weird to me. 
Tell Abbie she is a boob, but that I am not jealous. That probably wasn't the best experience ever. 
So I actually feel really good about finishing here in 4th ward. The members area  lot more supportive than over there in 5th ward. We have been able to find a lot of investigators and they are pretty good ones. 

Thanks for sending that money to be able to buy some more souvenirs. Ask everyone like what types of things they want me to bring them. I already have a surprise for you mom. 

So this week has seemed to fly. I remember last week as if it were yesterday that I was writing you guys. Weird to think that I will be turning 21 here soon. I wonder if I will have problems with my drivers license because it expires on my birthday. 
Love you lots and hope that you have a great week!
-Elder Stockman

Hey Dad. 
So thanks for that souvenir money. But I don't really know what to get. I don't know what would be a good souvenir or not. 
I had the opportunity to go to a store to print off some photos and stuff like that. I then remembered that a while back when I was in Ramos Arizpe I plugged my camera in to the computer and It wiped my entire camera. I was quite irritated. However Elder Domiciano knew a little bit about recovering photos from viruses like that and he was able to get a couple of them back. And from what I understood is that they were all still on the memory card but the virus changed the format and hid the files. He couldn't ever save all of them due to time. I don't know if you know anything about that. Or maybe you could look into that and see if you know anyone who knows how to debug a memory card. If you could look into that it would be awesome. 

I guess that life isn't really pleasant at the end of a Dog's life. Perro Mestizo. 

I have been thinking because I only have 30 days left in the mission, I think that if you were to ask me if I was happy or sad I would say that both. It has been like a rollercoaster of emotions that is a weird experience. I would say that you would have to experiment it yourself to know what I'm going through but I guess that you have haven't you. We have been working hard to find a lot of new investigators. The search continues on! For a minute there the weather was really starting to cool up here for a second and then all of a sudden it was really hot again. So I'm pretty sure that I will be weather shocked when I get home in the middle of November. After All I have been in the north Mexican desert for 2 years. That might have thrown off my cold survival abilities. 

Love you and hope that you have a great week!
-Elder Stockman


No comments:

Post a Comment