Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Week #17 Last week with Elder Garcia.

This is Elder Stockman's last week serving with Elder Garcia, he returns home April 1st. Brother and Sister Valez are in Spencer's Ward and take wonderful care of our missionaries. They just had them over Sunday for dinner. We are so excited to meet the Valez family during General Conference. They are former mission Presidents and are coming up for a mission reunion. It's so wonderful to hear that your Missionary has a sweet spirit about them. We are excited to send a package home with them to our Elder. 

Elder Stockman, Elder Garcia, brother and sister Valez. 
 SPENCER- "Woo hoo!!!! haha here they are. if you couldnt tell your son is the giant one."
Hey dad I love you and thanks for your story! it proves to me that the priesthood is real. I dont have any time because they are starting to restrict us mre but I love you and I pray for you every day. Have a great semana and dont worry about me im doing great. 
love
-Elder Stockman

Hey mom!!!! 
guess who is having a baptism this saturday!
Me hahaha
Por fin we are finally having a baptism, it has a been a long hard journey with Elder Garcia and what a great way to finish his last week. He will be in his house on april 1st. SO next week I will have a new companion for sure and who knows if i will be here again. I sure hope so because things are really starting to change for the better. Well they are restricting us more and I have no time so im telling you im happy, im alive, and that I love you more than I can tell you. I will take more time to write you next week there was a lot of stuff i had to do today for the mission. But I love you and have a great week momma! You are always  in my prayers. 
-Elder Stockman

No comments:

Post a Comment