Monday, May 11, 2015

Week #24- My prayers have been heard. I won't have to die of heat... As much.


I learned how to be Obedient and still have fun with Elder Rodriguez. Nerf guns anyone!!     

Thanks mom!
 Really that was one of the greatest experiences of my life when I got to talk to you!
I hope that you had a great mothers day!
I will be going to Saltillo!!!!! That means I  won't be going to be dying of heat! (as much) it's still hot but not as bad!
I am leaving tomorrow and Elder Rodriguez is leaving today because he is going to be training a new missionary. I am going to be companions with Elder Johnson. In the area La Cañada 2. I'm super excited for this change but also super sad to be leaving because it is basically my home. But I know this is where I need to be. I'm still hating the whole packing thing it stresses me out so much! just hoping I can make everything fit again! I will keep you updated momma have a great week!
love you 
Elder Stockman


Thanks Dad!
 That really was super cool that I got to talk to you guys yesterday! I will always remember that moment that we shared as a family again from across the world. I am getting transfered to Saltillo!!!!!! woooo i'm not going to die of heat I will be going with Elder Johnson so that means that he's American!!!! wooo hahaha I will be in the area of la Cañada 2. I'm super excited for this change!ª and packing still sucks as usual. I hate it! haha 
love you and have a good week!
-Elder Stockman

No comments:

Post a Comment