Monday, July 6, 2015

Week #31 Mind Blowing

Mom,
AHHHHHH that is probably the wierdest thing that I have ever seen! I cant believe that he is home. This is even wierder then when the familia Velez went to Utah. That is absolutely mind blowing.I really hope that he is happy that is going to be hard to adjust back to non missionary life. He is such a stud and im proud of him. AHHH cant get over it...

Dad, Mom, Zach and Elder Townsend at his Homecoming. 

Anyways I have been losing a little bit more sleep having to fulfill my calling but it's going super great so far. I will be giving my first capacitación Tuesday in the morning keep me in your prayers. 
 I feel like I have grown a ton in just a week that I´ve been district leader you can really feel the pressure of all of the other people that depend on you. But I'm happy and even though the companion situation is a little but unfair I know that the Lord has put me with him for a reason so that we can help each other grow. 

I can't believe that Abbie went to Mexico She has come the closest to seeing me but even then she is a lot further south than I am. Tell her it's too bad she didn't have any flour tortillas. Those are really only in the north. Even being here in Saltillo which is the south part of Cuahuila they are hard to find they are mostly corn. (edited)

Super happy and I'm doing good staying obedient and I'm pushing through. Love you and I hope that you have a great week momma!
love
-Elder Stockman     


Dad,
first of all Im going to keep you around I love you too much. But when I left Grandpa seemed normal so its kinda hard to imagine him like that for me right now. I hope that everything is okay with him. Glad to hear that he is doing better. I can't believe that you met Jake. He is one of my favorite people, and such a great friend. I forgot that's what his name was because I know him as Elder Townsend. 
I thought you would have gone to Mexico with Abbie that would have been really cool. I know that she is having a blast. Or had a blast because I really didn't understand a what time period she would be there or when she would get back. I`m grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that hears and answers my prayers. I know that he lives and that he loves me. I will definately need his help as a leader it's kinds hard. But I know that the Lord will provide a way. 
1 Nephi 17:8-10 and 50-51

Anyways I hope that you are doing great and I love you and thak you for being a great dad. I thought of you a lot this week remembering when you were called to be a bishop. There really isn't a step by step manual that I would really love to have right now but Its totally depending on personal worthiness and if you have the spirit of revelation. I invite you to watch a video that I have no idea what it is called in English but it reminded me a lot of you. its called Padre Terrenal Padre Celestial algo así. Probably Earthly Father Heavenly Father. have a great week love you!!!
-Elder Stockman

No comments:

Post a Comment