Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Week #38 - I pretty much have 9 months mom


Hey momma!
This week I have been really good. I can't believe that they are going back to school this week and that means that you will be going back aswell. I wish you all the best of luck. Please keep us in your prayers specifically so that we can find new investigators. I can't believe that I pretty much have 9 months mom. It blows my mind it seems like every time I come to the internet cafe I am telling you the same thing, and it seems like I am coming here every day but it's every 7. 

I am super happy with my companion he is a super funny dude. He makes me want to stay with him more time but the zone leaders have been asking me a bunch of questions about him like he will be having a leadership position aswell so that means that we most likely won't be companions next change. 

It has been really hot these last couple of days and I am just glad that I am still here in saltillo. But I don't know why I feel like I will going to Piedras Negras really soon. Well who knows I will go where ever the lord calles me to go. 

I just got news a couple of weeks ago that one of my converts from Monclova, his wife just got baptized. That means that in a year from now if they work really hard they can go to the Temple and I would be able to go with them to Monterrey. That would be a once in a lifetime experience and I'm hoping that they work hard. I know that This gospel is true and that the Lord has blessed me a ton. I know that I will never be able to pay him back for all that he has done for me and all that he continues doing. love you and have a really great week!
-Elder Stockman


Hey Dad!
Well that's cool that you guys had a fun week. That is absolutely crazy that Christian Lee comes home this week!
Tell him hi from Spencer.
I'm doing really good. The mission is an experience that I could not possibly ever describe in human words. Good thing that you have experienced the same so you kind of know what I am talking about. The time is flying by dad it freaks me out I don't like to think about it but when I stop thinking about it it seems to go even faster. Did you ever have leadership in your mission I remember that you told me you were a secretary in the offices. But I don't really know how to explain that either. Its difficult, but it's been one of the greatest lessons that I have learned in my life. Giving capacitations isn't all that fun. last week I assigned my companion to help me so now I owe him a pizza hahaha. He was glad and willing to help me. Super glad that he is my companion. I really get along well with him hes great, We are always joking around but we are working really well as well. 

Misión Mexico Saltillo es un poco duro. Pero es porque no hay muchos bautismos y poca retención. Vamos a tener un bautismo en como 1 semana. La dificultad que tenemos es que las personas dicen que van a acompañarnos pero no vienen. Es un poco difícil eso pero es la cultura. Como sabes muy bien cada area es muy diferente que el otro, todos tenemos desafíos y beneficios. Pero vamos a perseverar y cosechar. 

I don't know why I started talking in Spanish but that's just how my mind works. I guess I will be speaking to you guys for Christmas before we know it. Have a good week Dad
-Elder Stockman

No comments:

Post a Comment