Friday, December 4, 2015

Week #53 no pictures ;(

Hey mom!
Good to hear from you this week! 
I can't believe that November has gone either! that was super fast!
and before you know it I will be able to talk to you guys on skype!
I was talking to Elder Miner and he told me that Christmas in in 3 weeks! that blows my mind!
I can't believe that Thanksgiving has come and that Christmas will be here before we know it. 
This week we went to the plaza here in Monclova and sang Christmas hymns. We also had our interview with president this week. I will send you more Pictures next week! have a great week momma! love you!
-Elder Stockman


Hey Dad!
Well I feel like I'm getting to the point in my mission where I really have no idea what to write anymore. But I am super happy and having a really great time. 
I was talking to Elder Miner and he told me that a lot of people that he knows are taking their membership out of the church because of the times. It kind of makes me scared to see who I know that will change their mind. 
This week I had my interviews with president. We also had a prosylytimg activity in the center of Monclova where the 2 zones here in monclova went and we sang Christmas hymns. Also we had a christmas party and played White elephant. An Elder from the other zone gave me a lego dragon.

I hope you have a great week! Love you!
-Elder Stockman

No comments:

Post a Comment