Monday, December 21, 2015

Week #56 "it's going to be the highlight of my year."


I'm wearing my new Christmas sweater you sent. And I love it!!


Hey Mom!

Well I have to be honest that really surprised me about Grandpa Stockman. I wasn't expecting to hear anything like that. I hoe that everyone is ok and you will all be in my prayers. 

I am super excited to hear from all of you guys on Christmas. That is going to be the highlight of the year for me. I cant wait!!!! im super excited

This week we have been working really hard to find investigators. It was really good at the first of the week but during the weekend it got really hard and we had very few lessons. Everyone is rejecting us because it is almost christmas. Its kind of wierd, but we will see what happens. 
I can't wait to talk to you guys on Friday!!!!

I hope that Everyone is happy and that Everyone can be there on Friday. 

love you!
-Elder Stockman

MerrChristma!!!

Dad,
I really don't know what to say or to think. But that honestly surprised me a lot. I was not expecting this e-mail. 
I guess we can talk a lot more about this on friday. But I hope that everyone is ok. I hope that everything goes well for the funeral. everyone will be in my prayers. I'm glad that you got to be there with him in that moment. I love you and Super excited to talk to you guys on Friday the 25th. I love you so much. 
-Elder Stockman


No comments:

Post a Comment