Friday, January 1, 2016

Week 57- Christmas in Mexico.

 Elder Stockman

Mom, This is my best friend.

Mom "Show me the bottom of your shoes Spencer".. Spencer "What? Really?" Mom. "Yes..."

Christmas Eve dinner. Don't worry it's Martinellies.

Having fun hanging out with Elder Flores while our companions are calling home. 

Hey momma!
Well I just have to say that hearing your real voice is a lot better than your cyber voice. I hope that Mothers day comes fast so that we can talk again. But at the same time I want it to o slow because I love being here so much!

I had a great Christmas. I love being here with Elder Hernandez too. He he

He helped make it a really great Christmas this year. The best part of Christmas is that I got to focus on the real meaning of Christmas a whole lot more tham normally. It was interesting to see how many people we would ask about the real meaning of Christmas and they didnt even know that it was to celebrate the birth of the Savour.

I feel like it was kind of a hard week in the aspect of having lessons and finding people to teach. But we still had a surprise this weekend in the church. ne of our investigators that we were not expecting to come to church totally came and he said that he liked it. It has been really hard to get people to church these last couple of weeks. But the Christmas miracle came it was pretty cool. 

Anyways I would just like to share a Scripture with you that I actually found in my personal studies today.

 Mark 10:29-30

29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel’s,

 30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time,houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

I know that the Lord is blessing us while I am here in the mission. The blessings are real. Keep holding to the Rod. love you!

-Elder Stockman



Hey Dad,
I just want to tell you how much I love you and that I hope everything goes well tomorrow in the funeral. i hope and pray that this can be a time of peace and love for you and for the whole family. I know that the plan of salvation is real. i know that Jesus Christ died and suffered so that families really can be forever. I love you and im glad that you are my dad. have a great week!
-Elder Stockman

No comments:

Post a Comment