Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Week-#60 "I forgot to mention that I lost my camera cord."


Momma,
Well I'm going to Acuña. 
I will be going to Acuña as a Zone Leader. Yeah, not haha. I honestly wasn't expecting that but whatever. I think that it will be really cool. 
My new companion is Elder White from Canada. He was Elder Hernandez`s first companion haha and we are going to be opening the area. Which means that neither of us knows anything about the area we are getting there together. 

Sorry that I havn't been able to sent pictures I forgot to mention that I lost the cord and that's why, I havn't forgotten. Well see if i can find one in Acuña and if not I will figure something else out. 

So my new area is Industrial B. That is where Elder Weidmeier was so I will have to talk to him about that. 

Anyways I love you and just wanted to let you know that Im safe and good and I will talk to you next week and hopefully with pictures.
love you!
-Elder Stockman

This email was sent later in the day...
"Love you mom. Right now I'm with the zone leaders here in Guadalupe. I go to Acuña tomorrow. I leave at 8:30 in the morning and should be getting there about 3:00."

Dad,
Acuña bound. Wasn't expecting that haha!
I will be going with Elder White from Canada, and this will also be the comenzement of another journey because now I guess they told me that Im a Zone Leader. Thats going to be and Adventure. 
I heard that there is a lot of free food in Acuña for the misionaries. I don know anything but im super pumped. I hope that Its going to be a great transfer. Its like a 5 hour bus ride from Monclova. I leave at 8:30 in the morning. 
love you and have a great week!
-Elder Stockman

No comments:

Post a Comment