Monday, January 11, 2016

Week #59 I lost all my p-day today.

Hey mom,
 So today I lost all of my p-day because in the morning they had to send me to Saltillo to renew my visa, I got back to monclova at 5:00 so I dont have much time to write.
Today it was cool because they sent my old companion Elder Johnson with me and we sat by each other on the way there and back and we got to catch up a lot on what has happened after we were companions. 

We are in the process of moving houses right now and we will actually be moving tomorrow. We found a really great house that looks really cofortable. 

it was crazy to go back to Saltillo and to see everyone in the offices, it is coming towards the end of the transfer and it was funny to see how everyone was running around. Elder Ninataype told me that there were some really great tortas on the corner so we went and got some and then ate them on the bus. you should look for a place in utah that sells Tortas. They are delicious.
Anyways It was a crazy week and we will see what happens next week with the transferes.
Love you so much momma!
have a great week!
-Elder Stockman


Dad,
Wow thats wierd to see that he will be my next mission president! actually I had heard his name but thats cool to see a picture with the name. I love President Rodriguez so much and it will be hard to see him leave. he has really whipped this mission into shape. I know that he is leaving it a lot better than he found it and We are excited to recieve President Cahoon. 

So today I went to Saltilo to renew my visa with Elder Johnson. it was cool because we were able to catch up on a lot of things for the whole bus ride there and back. 

We have to change houses this week, we found a realy great house and we are excited to be able to get into the house.

I hope that everything is going well at home. Love you!
-Elder Stockman

No comments:

Post a Comment