Monday, February 15, 2016

Week # 63 "That makes 3 in a row."

Elder Stockman, President Rodrigues(Mission President), President Valez(Stake President).

The Elders.

 Elder Stockman. (These 3 picture where taken by sister Valez and sent to mom and dad on Facebook messenger.) 


Hey momma!
Well I had a pretty good week!
It was cool because we were able to have another baptism this week!
That makes 3 weeks in a row!

I love this area its pretty good. There are a lot of people that we are teaching. I wish that we could have bikes because that would be really useful here. There used to be bikes but now there isnt because there were too many accidents. The area is enormous so its a little bit sad that we dont have one. 

Tomorrow is a zone meeting. We have to give a training about what we learne in Saltillo this last week. How we can help the other missionaries be better in their basic teaching skills.

So I finally got around to buying a new pair of shoes. I took the money out of my acount a while ago but I finally bought them today. 

I get along with my companion really well. Canadians are usually chill. he says sorry a lot. hehehe

Anyways I hope that you start to feel better and that you have a greaet week!
-ELder Stockman

Hey Dad!
to answer your question its a 10 or 11 hour bus ride to Saltillo.
Wednesday morning we lafe at 9:45 am and got there at 7:30 pm. Then we went to grab a bite to eat, then we went and slept in the secrataries house. The next day the meeting started 9:00 am we finished at about 3:00 after eating lunch and all that and then got on the bus at 4:30pm on thursday and headed for Acuña again. We got home at 2:30 am on Friday morning. Then Friday after lunch we went to Allende a 3 hour bus ride to do a baptismal interview for someone in our zone. We returned that night, at 12:30 in the ´´morning´´
Lots of traveling but this only happens in tis zone because Allende is part of our zone. I will be going to Saltillo the first or second thursday of every month.

So on another note we baptized again this week. That makes 3 weeks in a row!
I really like this area and my companion is great aswell!

ANyways I hope that you have a great trip to Kansas City and that you can get back safe and eat some good Barbaque in my honor! haha

Love you Dad!
-Elder Stockman


No comments:

Post a Comment