Monday, February 29, 2016

Week-#66 Rocking it Seminary Teacher Style.


Me in Texas.. 
Elder Hopper in Texas and I'm still in Mexico. 

Hola Mama,
So this week I was in a trio the whole week with Elder Hopper and with Elder Lopez. Haha they are my new best friends. I really have been able to gain a testimony of the work and that when we are having a hard time to be able to lose yourself in the work is the best way to get over it.

I found out that my new companion is going to be Elder Ninataype. He is a really great friend aswell he always has been ever since we were in the same ward when I was in Cañada.  He is actually coming from the offices so he will get here on Wednesday. Im super excited to work hard and to baptize!

Haha I still have 2 days left with Elder Hopper and Lopez.

I will be going to Saltillo in 1 week and then in another 5 weeks I think.

So I went to the internacional bridge today, haha it was crazy. I was totally in Texas. So our plan was to go as far in as we could. We got to the point where they were going to ask for our papers and then we turned around and were walking back, but then this overly excited border patrol police officer got mad at us. He said that if you are going to enter you have to enter, and then he kicked us back into Mexico. I learned my lesson hahaha

Anyways this week my suit pants were torn from ware and tare, honestly I couldnt repair them, I might need to be buying some new pants. haha I will have to rock it Seminary Teacher Style. 

I love you and I hope that you have a good week!
-Elder Stockman

Hey Dad!
So this week I was a zone leader solo. haha It was really cool to be here with Elder Hopper and Elder Lopez. They are really great friends. They have taught me a lot about losing myself in the work. It has been really cool to be able to just work with them. In between the 2 areas we took 10 investigadors to church. 

So my new companion will be Elder Ninataype!
That is super cool he has always been a good friend. I think he is definately going to be teaching me a lot. He is coming from the offices so he will actually be coming Wednesday morning

haha so today we went to the Internacional bridge. haha they almost arrested us. we payed 4 pesos to go and walk over and we made it all the way to where they were going to ask us for our papers on the Texas side. Then this dumb immigration cop came up and started asking us what we were going. We told him that we just wanted to get as far as we could. He got super mad and kicked us back into Mexico. haha I have learned my lesson. 

Anyways this transfer we have a couple of baptisms lined up and the whole zone does aswell. Its going to be a super good transfer. I love you and have a good week. 
-Elder Stockman 

No comments:

Post a Comment