Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week #-65 Surprise change


Hey momma! 
So this week I am running a little short on time haha I promise this is not going to be a usual thing. 
Elder White got taken out of the area suddenly haha things like that always heppen to keep us moving, keep us on our feet. This last week of the transfer I will be in a trio with Elder Hopper and Elder Lopez. Im counting them as my companions haha. I am also running the zone alone haha this is a really great learning experience. 

Wow I cant even tell you how excited I am to be able to go to the new provo temple with you guys that will be a really great experience. I remember that it was a really cool thing to see that they were building it. It was really cool the way that they built it too. One of a kind.

so this next week Elder Hopper and I had planned going to the internacional bridge here and taking a picture or 2. I will be sure to send you one,. Love you momma!
-Elder Stockman

Hey Dad. 
So this week there were short changes. My companion got shipped out one week before the transfer. I am running the zone alone hahah woo hoo !
I am now in a trio with elder Hopper and Elder Lopez

We had a really great week this week. I cant believe that tomorow we have the last zone meeting for the whole tranfer. I was really liking being here with Elder White so it was kind of surprising that they took him out haha things always happen in the mission to keep us going. 

This week that is coming I was planning to go to the internacional bridge here and I will send you a picture. I love you have a great week. 
-Elder Stockman

No comments:

Post a Comment