Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Week #94b Surprise post with new companion and final assignment

Hey Mom!
I am here with Elder Reber. He is from Mesquite Nevada. He is actually bigger than I am! haha
Being here with him reminds me of the good old days when I couldn´t speak any spanish. From what I can see he has a really great desire to love the people and he is super excited to work hard.



I still do have a camera and I have been taking pictures and everything, however I have forgotten to send them. I am sorry. I will try to send all of the most recent pictures to you!
I dont have much time this week I am sorry, But I just want you guys to know that I love you. have a great week!
-Elder Stockman


​this was one week ago...


​This was the last zone in Piedras Negras. One more transfer to go

No comments:

Post a Comment