Monday, April 13, 2015

Week #19 I am happy because I have Mountian Dew

I am happy because I have Mountian Dew. 

Cd Deportiva at night

​One day its 100 degrees, the next day I get pelted in the head with one of these bad boys... Gracias Monclova


Mom, I cant Believe that you met someone that I know! this is the craziest thing ever! I had a struggle today finding a ciber that was open so that I could write you I want to let you all know how much I love you! Everyone is on vacations for the semana santa. I literally have 0 time but I know how important it is that you can hear my ciber voice. Well I hope you have a great week! and wish my love to everyone!
By the way if there is ever a week that I dont write you ( I really dont plan on it) but it is for that reason because they randomly decide to close down everything. I want you to know that if that day ever comes that you hae absolutely no reason to worry and I will try my hardest to send you a message if I can. But I am really trying my hardest to be obedient and there have already been miracles where I have seen the Lord's hand in my life protecting me from as bunch of crazy stuff. But you have 100 confidence that I am ok because I am being obedient. I love you and hae a great week! 
PS happy birthday to you and abbie}
-Elder Stockman 

Dad,I have 0 time this week But ask mom to explain. I just wanted to say that I love you and that I am thinking about you! have sa great week and a safe trip to puerto rico! I am always praying for all of you guys!
-Elder Stockman

No comments:

Post a Comment